Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Random Projects...

Here are a few things I've been working on... my class snowflakes are packaged and
ready to go! Our last day of school is Dec. 21. I used the same pattern as last year.

I'm working on a few red hats for the Little Hats Big Hearts project. 2 friends from school
are also making hats. So far I have 6 hats finished. I like knowing they are going to
a good cause.

 I am trying to make a few pairs of wrist warmers/fingerless gloves.
Not sure I'll get them done in time for Christmas. I need to make 3 sets!


I made this Christmas card using the stable image from Lori Whitlock. Very simple, but
sweet, I think! = ) The word "peace" is embossed with glittery embossing
powder.

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails