Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Gift idea...

Like most crafters (I hope, anyway!) I decided rather late...as in a week before Christmas...to make pretty wrist warmers/fingerless gloves as gifts.  I made myself a pair and have gotten several compliments on them. I decided to make them for the women in my family, plus a co-worker. 
Let me say, I absolutely LOVE this pattern! You can find it here. They are very quick and easy to make...and everyone who gets them will be impressed by your handiwork!! I printed the handmade tags here, and put them in a little cellophane bag.
I have to admit..the pair I gave to my co-worker was very last minute...I ended up finishing the pair for her on the last day of school before Christmas break, while my class went to p.e.!! Hey...that's how it goes, right??? 
Thanks for checking in and stay warm!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails