Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Cricut Easy Press Pillow!

Hello! I am finishing a few last minute Christmas gifts.
How about you?? I like to think I'm not the only
crafter who decides to make things only a few days before Christmas!
I really wanted to make a heat transfer vinyl pillow
as a gift, but was a little reluctant, as I have only
done a couple of shirts and didn't want to give a gift, if 
the vinyl may eventually wear off. But then my sweet
hubby gave me an early Christmas present...the Cricut Easy Press!
Yes! I felt better about making gifts with it, because I was sure
the vinyl would be better adhered with the press vs. my iron.

I decided to sew the pillow cover, too, but you could easily buy
a pre-made pillow cover and just iron on the design. I bought this
pretty gray checked fabric, and chose this quote...it suits the
person I'm giving this to! (I added the quote before sewing.)

My first time using the heat press was super easy and the results 
were great! I watched a few demo videos and followed the
directions included...
here's my finished pillow:

I downloaded the svg file from loveSVG here.
They have so many fun and free files!!!!! 

Thanks for checking in and good luck with any last minute Christmas projects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails