Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Graduation cards

Hello! It's that time of year (or maybe I'm a tad late!) for graduation celebrations! I made a couple of cards to share with you...

The first one is cut with a FREE (yes, free!!) file from lovesvg.  You could easily change the colors to make this card more feminine...I made this card for a young man, so I kept the colors as they were in the original file. I added a cloud embossed background, a few shiny stars and some blue 'speckles.'


 The second card is also made from a free lovesvg file! You can find it here.  I love the way this card turned out, too! I used softer colors for a more feminine look and used a gingham embossing folder and gingham paper. Can you ever have too much gingham??? I think not!!!


 I was trying to decide whether or not to add a flower for a little extra touch...in the end, I added a yellow stamped rose...but didn't get a photo of it before I gave the card.

Thanks for checking in! I hope these cards inspire you to make a special card for the graduate in your life! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails