Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Gingham Blanket

I don't know about you, but I love all things gingham! It has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, honestly! I've seen cute gingham crocheted blankets on Pinterest...and have wanted to give it a try. Finally, I found the perfect pattern and tutorial!!
This is a join as you go, corner to corner gingham pattern...and it's AWESOME! I was a little disappointed with the yarn...it was a little too chunky and stiff. I ended up using a larger hook (L) to try to soften the feel of the blanket. I used lavender (darker shade of purple), white, and petunia (lighter shade of purple). It is Impeccable yarn by Loops and Threads from Michaels.  


You can find the complete tutorial here, from The Patchwork Heart.
It's very detailed and has great photos!
This blanket is 7 x 9 squares...a good size for a baby blanket.
I'm planning my next one with softer yarn in shades of yellow, made to be a couch throw.
Thanks for checking in and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails