Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas tags

Every Christmas, I find myself rushing to make cute gift 
tags at the last minute. Every year I say to myself, "Why
don't I make these in summer, when I have time??" 
Well, today I had a little time and decided to
make a few tags to use in December!

I decided to keep them simple...use red and white,
and only have a layer or two.
I started by cutting a bunch of tags, using my Cricut.
The tag shapes I used are from the Preserves cartridge.

I went through my Christmas stamps to find images.
Every time I look through my stamps to find something for a project,
I decide I never have to buy another stamp!! Can anyone else relate
to that?? I have so many nice images I either forget about or
just don't use! Ugh!

These are all images I've had for quite a while...

The sentiment on these tags is a little longer than the tag,
but that's ok. = ) They still look nice!
I love this stamp...it's from a set I bought at Michaels a few
years ago. 
These tags were made with stamps that came with a magazine.
There are quite a few UK cardmaking magazines that come
with stamps or dies. I always check out what's new when
I'm at Barnes and Noble or JoAnn's!

With a little ribbon or bakers twine,
I think these tags will be time saver come December! Now, if
I could only do the same with my Christmas shopping!!

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails