Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #14: Birthday Bash!



Hello! Here is my card entry for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #14 for June: Birthday Bash! Do those candles look familiar?? I used the Too Sweet set from Clear Dollar stamps; they are actually the stamps used to make Hershey Hug candy wrappers. The candle flame is a leaf stamp from a floral set from The Angel Company. I love using black, red, and white together. I think the image has kind of a bold, graphic look. The ribbon is from Stemma and the little white tag is a Cuttlebug die. I cut the scalloped square on my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ok, my comment didn't work before so lets try this again. . .
This is genius to use your nugget wrappers as candles. . .GENIUS! So glad you played along over at Clearly Inspired Challenges :D

Katie Renz said...

Wow... Cassie is so right... just genius. Thanks for sharing such an out of the box idea! Thanks for playing along at Clearly iStamp for our cic challenge this month.

Candy F. said...

What a creative spin on this nugget set! Great card.