Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Purse card...oh so cute idea!!


I LOVE this card! It is such a cute idea....but not my original idea. My sister saw a card like this in a craft store, bought it and showed it to me. I just HAD to make one!! I have searched for similar ideas online, but didn't see it. So, if you happen to know who came up with this idea, let me know. I'd like to give credit where credit is due. But for now, this is my version of the card. It's an A2 size card. The hearts are cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge at 1 1/2 inches. I embossed the white background with the floral cuttlebug embossing folder. Scalloped edge is done with a Fiskars punch; scalloped circle is cut from Mini Monograms cartridge. The sentiment says 'it's my party' and is a studio G stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails