Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

6 x 6 Album


Hello! I thought I'd share the first two pages of a 6 x 6 album I am working on. The album focuses on our family. It is definitely a work in progress. I have just a few photos picked out so far. I am using the "Laundry line" paper from My Mind's Eye. This page features our two boys, then and now. I can only look at those two happy faces and feel blessed! I used the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge to cut the "time" embellishment. Stamps are from Studio G.


The next page, which is really first page of the album, is a family photo, along with the word "memories" (cut from Graphically Speaking as well). I cut the scalloped square from Mini Monograms. The Bible verse stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps. Those are the only two pages I have completed so far...hope to get more done soon. Thanks for looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails