Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Where your treasure lies..."

It has been a rainy day here.
Perfect for staying inside, crocheting and stamping.
I did both. = )
I was so excited to get Gran's Garden in the mail today!
It's actually my first PTI purchase, although I've been a fan of their
products for a long time. I bought the stamps, dies, and 2 inks.
The ink in the picture looks so dark (blaming it on the cloudy day), 
but it's actually winter wisteria (light purple) and
royal velvet (dark purple). 
(The Bible verse is an older stamp I bought from Clear Dollar Stamps 
a long time ago....)

I cut the background shapes with my Cricut,  using the Elegant Edges
cartridge. 
Thanks for checking in and I will share my newest
crochet project soon!
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails