Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer!

Hello! Nothing paper crafty to share today (yet, anyway!) but I wanted to capture some photos of my flowers. The growing season here in MN is quite short, so I enjoy it while I can.



I didn't have to plant any of these beauties. Last year I planted marigolds and moss roses in this area and this year they reseeded themselves--I just left everything there in fall and let nature take its course. There's even a snapdragon growing there that is shades of orange and yellow.



My little 12 inch sunflowers...love these!



My hanging basket of pretty red petunias....


And finally, this pretty container of fuchsia...I've never planted this before, but it seems to be doing well. Thanks for looking...enjoy your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails