Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Braided Cowl


Oh! I love this cowl! It's certainly popular right now, especially if you follow @jonahhands on instagram. 

The pattern tutorial is on youtube here.
If you already know how to crochet, it's super simple.
I made mine over a couple of snow days we had in 
January.

First, you make the scarf with all of the loops.


Then, braid all of the loops and add buttons.



It takes 2 skeins of yarn...
in amethyst. (These skeins are 277 yds.) I like this yarn,
but find the softness varies from color to color...
this one is pretty soft; I also bought other colors that seem stiffer,
and not as soft. 
I've worn my cowl and received compliments on it...
it's very easy to make, but looks so detailed...it impresses
people with your crochet skills!! = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails