Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Witchy Halloween Idea



Hello! I have a cute Halloween project to share today. I made this "witchy" dish towel by following this tutorial. I didn't have any ric-rac for the bottom edge and I used buttons on the boots instead of ribbon. I thought the idea was so cute and a great gift idea. I also decorated the little jar from Ikea with a cute witch stamp from DJ Inkers.



I added a bow to the top and put M&M's in the jar. Halloween candy would look great inside, but I didn't have any on hand for the photo. : )



Hope you enjoyed this project. I am so inspired by all of the creativity out there in sewing and holiday decorating blogs! I haven't had much creative time lately; busy with school stuff! I hope to post a scrapbook page I finished soon. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails